We are on the look out for our next Sales Operations Superstar. If this sounds like you, read on to find out more about the role.
Alight Media is the leading challenger in UK out-of-home media. We help advertisers achieve truly national reach through incremental cover, the proven strength of classic formats and new, high quality digital infrastructure; and we help landlords achieve the true value of their estate. Launched in 2018 the business has grown quickly, driven by our vibrant and respected team, gaining credibility with customers, landlords and Local Authority partners. We now operate over 1,200 sites with digital 48 sheets, digital 6 sheets and classic 6 sheets, including the prestigious South Yorkshire exclusive contract. Our posters reach over 9m adults nationally each fortnight including Cambridge, Sheffield, Bournemouth, Newcastle, Glasgow, Doncaster and the South West of England.
What we do in Sales Operations:
Sales Operations is a central hub of Alight Media, linking Development, Operations, Sales and Finance. Its purpose is to bring together the information across the business into one true data set that enables our business to perform. The Sales Ops team covers all inventory management, route and proximity planning, campaign and content management, technology, reporting and accountability.
Our team makes sure that:
- Our internal sales processes are followed correctly every time
- Our sales teams are provided with accurate data
- Our customers’ bookings are played or posted correctly and on time
- We are accountable for what is booked and can prove it
- Our customers’ bookings are passed to finance for invoicing
- Our tech stack is operating to maximum effectiveness
What our day-to-day looks like:
- Optioning and booking campaigns immediately
- Ensuring plans are 100% correct
- Managing content directly and indirectly through our tech platforms
- Keeping admin records clean and up to date
- Providing rapid responses to client briefs
- Working with sales teams to ensure sales ops process is always being followed
- Delivering high level of customer service to other parts of Alight Media
- Be honest, hardworking, and dedicated to Alight Media – choose to be here
- Enjoy your role, have fun
- Achieve targets
- Care about our customers
- Challenge yourself to learn and grow
Excellent customer service is absolutely essential in this role. Our day-to-day requires some repetition, so attention to detail is critical to the successful operation of the team. Beyond this, we are looking for someone with skills that cannot be taught. If you can bring excitement, ambition, commitment, and dedication we will bring training, support, coaching and a commitment to help you grow and develop your career.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com